Thank you for visiting International Track Systems, Inc.
We’ve been supplying the railroads since our founder, Nelson Moses, became the first person to include rubber in rail applications in 1937.
On our menu bar, you’ll notice we supply track materials for embedded track projects as well as ballasted track and direct fixation track projects.
We also manufacture the world’s foremost locomotive APU; the first ever hybrid APU for this application! We encourage you to check out some of the features of our H90 APU on the tab above.
Please keep in mind that we gladly do custom work in rubber and plastic, but here is a list of the most common products we manufacture.
- Masticated Rubber Tie Pads
- Rubber Rail Seal
- Rail Boot and Leveling Ties
- Flangeway Fillers
- Sheet and Rolls goods
- Mil-C-882E, Cotton Duck anti-vibration bearing pads
- AASHTO bearing pads
- Standard bearing pads
- Custom extrusions
- Rubber T-Strip, sub-frame cushions for truck body builders
- Gaskets and Seals for railcars
- Gaskets and Seals for Plywood manufacturers
- HDPE Plastic Shims
Also, keep your eyes open for our online shop opening soon!